Veusz 3.0.1 is a bug fix release with some changes in the provided binaries.
Changes in 3.0.1:
- Change in build system to use qmake to find Qt locations. This is to fix the build inside Anaconda. Also Qt and sip parameters can now be given as environment variables.
- Fix problem when picking points with too many non-finite values
- Change default SVG export DPI to 96 to match inkscape and provide option in dialog to choose export DPI
- Allow %PAGE% and %PAGENAME% in export filename for single page output
- Fix failing fitting in newer iminuit versions
- Fix crash if both ends of part of broken axis widget are the same for EMF exporting
- Update to Qt 5.11.1 and update PyQt and sip in Windows binary
- Build Mac and Linux binaries with EMF export